The Geared Stirrers are specially designed for a broad spectrum of applications requiring low speed & high torque for stirring of viscous fluids & materials. These stirrers are used in routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and sample preparations.
The user has a choice of different types of drive i.e. AC Drive, AC/DC Drive & PMDC with stepless speed regulations for continuous variation of speed as per requirements.PMDC Geared Stirrers :
These stirrers have PMDC motors with hollow shafts in output spindle (except RQG-121/D), permitting length adjustment with ability to mix high viscosity liquids such as heavy oils, lubricants & paints. Stirrers have uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.Salient Features:
AC Geared Stirrers :
- PMDC motor for powerful stirring.
- Reliable performance even in continuous use.
- Hollow shaft in Geared models permitting height adjustment.
- Stirring shaft SS 316; Retort Rods SS 304.
Specially designed AC geared stirrers for continuous mixing in viscous materials and solvents that change viscosity during mixing. Heavy duty brushless motor produces no spark.Salient Features:
AC / DC Universal Geared Stirrers :
- Stirring shaft length-adjustable in hollow output spindle.
- Stirring shaft SS 316 & Retort Rods SS 304
These Geared stirrers have Universal AC / DC motor for routine mixing application in laboratories.Price Range :
INR 5,200 to 65,000
- Minimum Order Quantity: 0 Piece(s)